Courses – 1-1 Courses
LEARN 3 METHODS OF HAIR
WEFT | INDIVIDUALS | TAPES
Our 1-1 courses are held once a month in our super salon in Newcastle over 2 days. You will learn 1-1 with Luci the owner of Secret Lengths and you will be able to learn all her tricks and secrets in a 1-1 learning environment. Learning 3 methods of hair extensions including individuals, weft and tapes.
Our 1-1 course will allow you to see how Luci fits her extensions and mirror them with full support and guidance from Luci herself. This course is created to cater for each and every skill level in mind so if you’ve never done any hairdressing previously or if you’re already a qualified hairdresser we can work around your skill level on this course. We will listen to your specifications so if you would prefer to spend more time learning a certain method that is up to you, this course is catered around you as an individual.
Luci will share with you all her hair secrets, show you how to create her famous princess curls and guide you on how to start your own hair extension business.
You will leave this course feeling super confident and ready to begin your career as a hair extensionist. On completing this course, you will leave with your full hair extension kit, training manual and your fully accredited certificate. You will need to provide a model for day 2 of the course.
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH YOUR COURSE?
- • Hairdressing training head
• Stunning hair bag with your full hair extension kit inside which you can use to carry out mobile work (check out images)
• Full training manuals
• Insurance Accredited Certification. Our courses are accredited by BIA Beauty Industry Approval. We recommend Insync for your insurance provider once you have completed our courses. This will mean you are fully insured and ready to start your new career
• Social media training on how to start your new business
• 24/7 support once you’ve completed our course
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ON OUR COURSE?
- • Health & Safety
• Sectioning the hair to create perfect sections
• Applying the extensions
• Removal of extensions
• Problem Solving
• How to carry out consultations
• Getting the perfect colour match
• Preparation of the hair & aftercare advice
• Social Media Marketing
• Best Suppliers/Brands
• Styling & which products we recommend
• How to take your pictures for social media
• Starting your business and profit margins